This beautiful Ubud Three Bedroom Villa For Sale is located 4.5 km from the Ubud center in Pejeng village. It borders the Holy Pakerisan River, which has hidden temples and natural water springs that come out of the rocks. It is a World Heritage Listed River.
The house was built in compliance with Balinese spiritual law – so you feel the peacefulness and harmony at the villa as soon as you step foot inside. All the appropriate blessings were conducted on the land and critical stages of construction, and hence, the villa has grown into a place of bliss, harmony, and good karma.
Beautiful breezes blow through the high-set yoga and mediation platform with views over the jungle and rice fields, and a magical light surrounds the villa in the early morning.
The 10 m long natural spring-water fed pool is balanced by an eco-friendly ironiser (low chemical use). The water is soft and pure. The villa is next to rice fields, the jungle, and the river, which is crystal clear. The source of the river is Tirta Empul, a 10th-century water temple with a holy spring.
You are in the heart of an ancient village in Pejeng, with 10th-century temples all around. You will be welcomed into this village and respect, which has been well established for 15 years now. You will see very few if any, foreigners. You are a short drive (4.5 km) to Ubud, close enough yet far more peaceful than central Ubud with a bustling 900 restaurants and bars. Ubud is known as the heart of Balinese culture with several art galleries, art studios, and museums. Traditional Balinese dances are conducted every night in the various temples and palaces. Ubud (Ubad) means medicine, and there are many natural health and healing retreat centers, yoga, meditation, and ashrams, and for many, Ubud is a place of peace. Set amongst ancient temples, with Balinese Hindu culture very much alive and part of daily life, you will find the villa and surrounds exceptionally welcoming to all.
You walk into this world, with the pathway already carved out for you, in Pejeng Kelod village, with a 15-year respectful relationship built with the Banjar and the town.
- The villa has stunning views of surrounding rice fields and jungle and views of Mount Agung (3,300 meters), which is located 33 km away.
- Three well-furnished bedrooms with Air conditioning – however, there are plenty of breezes for air circulation, which combines with our elevation. You also have fans as an option in every room.
- Open/closed tropical living. It is designed for perfect flow in keeping with Balinese architecture.
- Builder quality – the house is built with the best quality materials and professional lighting for mood. The villa is magical at night.
- The design is simple, minimal indoor-outdoor tropical functional living with a mix of modern style with Balinese and Indonesian touches. Natural local materials are used, e.g., coconut posts and natural fiber roofing. All linens, fabrics, towels, and full kitchen equipment are included.
- The kitchen is the right size with cabinet space and functional counter space with a sizeable Industrial fridge, gas stovetop, sizeable commercial size fridge, and pizza oven for baking plus a sizeable deep freeze — full set of utensils and cookware and glasses, etc.
- The outdoor space includes beautifully manicured gardens and four feature fish ponds. A Kubu (bale) is set in the rice fields where you can paint, draw, read, or even make your satay grill for fun. You are surrounded by nature overlooking the jungle, which meets the river — a very peaceful extra outdoor space in addition to the three lounge areas.
This Bali property is offered with a lease until 2038 with a ten-year extension.
For Viewing appointments for this Ubud Three Bedroom Villa For Sale and further information, please contact
email: [email protected]